I just got an email letting me know of a new product launch coming this week called Local Sniper and for some reason I decided to click and check what this is all about.
After watching the video on the JV page I thought I would share it with you guys so you will see one of the bad sides of internet marketing and why you shouldn’t even consider buying 99.9% of the IM products on Clickbank.
The product name is Local Sniper and as you can see on that JV invite page, they don’t even care about the product their selling. There is no information about it. Only a hyped out video in a big mansion, with a big pool and some people having a party.
All they talk about in that video is how much money they made, how much money they will make buy taking advantage of all those IM newbie’s that buy into all those false promises of easy money and I really can’t blame them all because these guys do put all their effort and money into getting the best copywriters and marketing guys in order to make sure people will buy.
I can’t blame these newbie’s because I was one of them once and even today, after knowing that most products are crap and how to recognize a newbie trap when I see one, I sometimes find myself on the checkout page only to wake up, hit myself in the face and get the hell out of there .
A Few Highlights
Just listen to what the dude and dudette say in that video:
- “The team behind this had 15 Clickbank #1” – That only means these guys are pro in making newbie trap type of products and says nothing about the quality of their products.
- “We know how to make launches convert” – unfortunately, conversions for affiliates and product vendors doesn’t mean the product is any good.
- “We hire the best marketing specialists that money can buy.” – This is how you make these crap product sell so much. They put all the effort and money into the marketing and don’t pay any attention to the actual product.
- “Forget about the theory of relativity, the intelligent and complex sales funnel in this launch alone, would give Einstein a migraine.” – I really have nothing to say about this… really. I’m speechless.
- “Personally, we don’t even need the money. We do it to break records for fun.” – Yeah, sure.
- “Our goal is to make sure that you (the affiliate) get paid in a big way…” – Of course that is your goal, let the affiliates do all the hard work of brining poor people into your intelligent and complex sales funnel.
After all, if the affiliates make money, the product vendor makes money, unless these guys are giving out 100% commissions which I don’t think they do but you would expect if they don’t really need the money and just do it for fun.
The stupid video, the mansion with the big pool which I would bet is just rented for making the video, the glasses of champagne, the big cigar, the amazing promises, the special date they picked, it was all just too much for me and I had to share it with you.
It is also nice that Jason and Susan king are the ones in the video but all the proof images they use are of Adeel C. I’m pretty sure that he is probably on their team but it just seems kind of weird. Maybe it’s just me.
It seems that no matter what happens and what Clickbank does, we won’t see the end of these type of products and product launches that focus only on making money, breaking records “for fun” and have nothing to do with creating something with actual value that will benefit those that purchase it.
According to that Local Sniper JV page, just about every affiliate out there is signed up to promote Local Sniper so you will probably see an email, or 2, or 20 about this product in the coming week.
That’s all for now folks, and just hope that Einstein will survive the migraine that is coming his way with the upcoming launch of Local Sniper