SENuke X Review
SENuke XCr was released in September 19th, 2012. Check out my SENuke XCr Review to learn about the new features that were added and how they make an already great link building tool better.
If you don’t know what SENuke is all about than I recommend you read this review first and than check out the new SENuke XCr Review which only covers the new features that were added recently.
SENuke X is finally here. If you are a long time SENuke user as I am than you probably know how much we all waited to say this. SENuke X has been mentioned first about a year and a half ago and was scheduled to launch about 100 times already but now it is finally here.
It seems the wait was worth it as SENuke X is a completely new piece of software with some major major improvements and enhancements.
SENuke X has been out for a few months and after using and testing it out I finally decided to provi\de you with my impressions. The original SENuke has been the leading all in one SEO automated solution since 2008 and none of the competitors really came close.
So how does the all new SENuke X compares? Let’s dig in.
SENuke X Overview
|Creators:||Joe Russell & Areeb Bajwa|
|Focus:||Automated Link Building|
|Release Date:||April 5th, 2011|
|SENuke Discount 1:||SENuke Discount|
|SENuke Discount 2:||A great method that will allow you to get your SENuke copy for the lowest price possible. Just scroll down to find out how it works.|
SENuke X Review
SENuke X is an automated link building software that will create backlinks automatically by submitting articles to article directories, submitting press releases, creating social bookmarks, uploading videos to video-sharing sites, creating forum and web 2.0 profiles and allowing you to ping and submit the RSS feeds of all the submission you make.
When most people think about using a tool such as SENuke X they have some questions in mind and by finding the answers to these questions they will be able to make their decision of whether or not this tool is right for them.
Since I am not new to link building automation tools I figured I will ask the questions for you and than I will simply try to provide the best answers I can and structure my review around them. So the questions I came up with are:
- How automated is it?
- How many different link building sources can I submit to?
- What are the success rates?
- What is the learning curve?
- Does it work?
SENuke X First Impression – Faster, Better Looking & More Organized
Forget about the ugly user interface that the old SENuke was very known for. Say hello to the all new and very sleek looking SENuke X interface.
With the old SENuke you needed a science degree or something similar to figure out how to put all of your link building campaigns in order. It was a real mess and even though I did manage to figure out how to go about getting things organized, with SENuke X this has been solved from the get go.
You can create complete link building campaigns that contain all of the various link building modules and the mess is gone. Everything is clear and organized so it is much easier to get around and figure out where everything is. Here is what Areeb had to say about the new look:
SENuke X has been completely re-written from scratch in a brand new technology. This has allowed us to do things that were technically impossible with the previous version of SENuke. If you look at the image above, you’ll notice that it’s much cleaner, better looking and more organized. Notice how the projects are now all visible on one screen instead of having small separate project files for each project…
SENuke X Modules
One of the big changes with SENuke X is the addition of new link building modules to the old and familiar ones that were already included in the original SENuke.
As you can see in the image above SENuke X come with all of the following modules:
Niche Research Module
Account Creation Module
Social Network Module
Article Directory Module
- Video Module
- Social Bookmarking Module
- RSS Module
- Web 2.0 Profile Project
- Forum Profiles
- Press Release
If you want to read a detailed explanation about each and every module inside SENuke X than you should check out my SENuke Modules page. I didn’t see any reason to include all of that information inside this review as it would simply make it way too long.
SENuke X Supported Sources
SENuke X currently (August 2011) has the following number of supported sites:
- 45 Social Network Sites
- 98 Article Directories
- 25 Social Bookmarking Sites
- 29 Video Sharing Sites
- 24 RSS Aggregators
- 34 Press Release Sites
- 93 Web 2.0 Profiles Sites
- 429 Forum Profiles
That is a total of over 750 sites that SENuke X can automatically create accounts for you and submit your links to. This list changes all the time as some sites are being removed from the database once they no longer and new sites are added instead.
The more important aspect and one that most SENuke X users are probably not taking full advantage of (hint hint) is the ability to add your own list of sites to the software.
SENuke X Main Features
I wanted to point out the main features with SENuke X that I think set it apart from the competition. The following 3 features are completely new and first introduced with SENuke X:
SENuke X Wizard
SENuke X is an advanced piece of software and can be very intimidating at first. It has so many features and options that users can really get lost and have no idea how to get started making the most of it.
This is where the all new Step by Step Wizard comes in.
Clean looking and very detailed step by step instructions really make the SENuke X wizard great. It will allow any user including complete newbies to get link building campaigns running in no time. Very easy to follow thanks to the tip bubbles from Papa Nuker and the help bubbles which are attached to every box. Simply hover over the blue question mark images and you will get a detailed explanation about what needs to be done in that specific part of the process.
SENuke X Diagram Designer
The diagram designer as an essential piece of the wizard.
As you can see from the image above, the diagram designer will simply allow you to create your link building campaigns the easiest way possible. All you have to do is to simply select the type of link building project from the menu on the left and create your link building diagram in the middle section.
SENuke X will take that complex looking link building campaign, or any other that you will create and will automatically break it down into steps which will be completed according to the information you will enter during the various stages of the wizard.
SEnuke X comes with 14 ready made link building diagrams that you can use. These diagrams have been created by the SENuke X developers and by long time SENuke members and experts that took part in the beta testing phase.
These diagrams are great and you can be more than confident in using them but you should keep in mind that you are not the only one using SENuke X (hint hint) so you might want to change some things and maybe create your own link building diagram.
Something I didn’t really like is that you can’t access the diagram after you launched your campaign in order to edit it or add some new modules and you can’t access it in any other way other than by launching the wizard.
SENuke X Scheduler
This is probably the biggest and most anticipated feature of SENuke X. The scheduler allows you to create and schedule projects how ever you want. You can tell it to submit and entire project in a single day or to spread it out over a week or two. You can decided whether it will distribute your link evenly (same amount every day) or randomly.
SENuke X runs completely in the background and it really is set and forget (only if you are smart enough to use Captcha solving services). Even in case of crashes (which will probably happen from time to time) SENuke X has an auto-resume after crash feature which means it will simply resume from where is stopped without any interference from you.
The success rates is a crucial factor for every automated software. I mean, what is the use of using an automated software if it doesn’t do what it should be doing, right?
The success rates can be divided into 2:
- Account Creation– I tested this twice and here are the results:
- In the first test I created accounts on 166 sites. 151 accounts were created successfully which is more than 90% success rate. I also timed the process and it took 6:39 minutes (I was using only 6 browsers and DeathbyCaptcha).
- In the second test I created accounts fro 313 sites (I included the web 2.0 profiles). 273 sites accounts were creates successfully which is an 87% success rate. I also timed this process and it took just under 16 minutes (I used 10 browsers and DeathbyCaptcha).
- Submissions – In general, the success rate I got over the last few months with SENuke X for my submissions has been over 75% which is a number I find to be great.
SENuke X Version 2.0 – Update August 9th, 2011
SENuke X version 2.0 was just released and this is the first major update for the software since it was launched back in April.
There are several major changes with SENuke X Version 2.0 that I would like to mention:
- No More Browser Windows – SEnuke X has been converted to work without the web browser, using sockets only. This means that of the submissions and account creation is being done in the “background” over sockets.
This change is huge as it means no more virus threats, no more crashes due to Internet Explorer which means better success rates and everything is much much much faster now!
- New Sites and Bug Fixes – Most of the bugs that popped out over the past 4 months have been all resolved and ironed out and tons of new sites have been added to the software and more sites are coming in the near future.
- New Captcha Solving OCR Technology – SEnuke X will now automatically solve about 40% of all CAPTCHA images without requiring any human intervention, for FREE. This basically means that the costs for solving captchas will drop by 40%.
These are the major changes and updates that SENuke X Version 2.0 brings. Pretty cool stuff and it just goes to show that the developers of this amazing tool are always trying to make it better and better.
SENuke X Review – Conclusion
So, let me conclude this SENuke X Review by simply going back to the questions I mentioned at the beginning.
- How automated is it? The answer is pretty simple. SENuke X is the most automated software of its kind and it really is as close as can be to a set and forget link building tool.
- How many different link building sources can I submit to? SENuke X supports almost 800 sites that you can use to build links with. You can scroll back up to the supported sites and see the breakdown of sites.
- What are the success rates? As I have shown above, SENuke X account creation success rates are above 90% and submissions rate are above 75%. These numbers are great in my opinion and they sure do justify the time that SENuke X will save you creating and submitting to all these accounts.
- What is the learning curve? Thanks to the great step by step wizard I would say that is would be much easier for newbies to make the most out of SENuke X than it was with the original SENuke which did require quite some time in order to fully understand how to make the most of it.
- Does SENuke X work? YES. SENuke X works. If it didn’t work than it wouldn’t be here, more than 3 years after first being released. There are countless success stories on the SENuke forum and I can say from my own personal experience that it works and works great.
The bottom line is that SENuke X is the best all in one link building automated software, by far. If some people claimed that the competitors are gaining on the original SENuke I am sure that they will now agree that SENuke X is light years ahead of the competition and with consistent updates it will surly remain on top for years to come.
You will be glad to know that you can try out SENuke X for free for a period of 14 days and thank to the wizard, you should be able to decide whether it is good for you or not within that time frame.
SENuke X Discount
SENuke is not cheap as should be expected from such an advanced tool that doesn’t really have competition. SENuke X monthly price has always been one of the main reasons for complaints about the software and why many decided not to get their own copy. I am going to offer you 2 methods that can lower your monthly price of the SENuke X quite substantially.
The first method is to find one or two other folks that are interested in SENuke X and divide the price between you. This is possible since buying one SENuke X allows you to install it on up to 3 different computers. By finding 2 other guys you can drop the price to only $57/m and that is simply a no brainer in my book.
The second method is to simply go with the discount the SENuke people came up with. After clicking on this link – SENuke X Discount – you will need to login to your SENuke account in case you have one and if not, you will simply need to signup (a very short and free process). After you will login you will be directed to the SENuke X Discount offer which will allow you to get SENuke X for only $108/m. Not as cheap as getting it with 2 other guys but it is still $40 cheaper than the regular price and that will save you almost $500 every year.