If you don’t know what WSO means than I assume you are very very new to the internet marketing world. WSO stands for Warriors Special Offer and this is probably one of the biggest sections of the WarriorForum which is the biggest internet marketing forum online.
Some of the best courses, plugins and tools I bought came from WSO’s and I really think that it could be very beneficial. The problem is that there are so many WSO’s out there and dozens are being launched every single day so finding the truly great ones is not an easy task.
It takes time and experience to learn who are the top WSO vendors and who delivers the top quality content. I decided to share with you the best WSO’s I find in order to:
- Save you time and money.
- Make some commissions. I am not going to lie to you. The links to most of the WSO’s I will post here are going to be affiliate links. I am not going to get rich from these commissions as the WSO’s are mostly very cheap, but I don’t mind getting little moola from time to time.
But, before I start some very important stuff:
What is Good About the WSO’s
The first good thing about a WSO is that it is cheap. WSO’s are always the cheapest and if the same product is offered somewhere else it has to be cheaper or include some additional value in order to be accepted as a WSO.
Another great thing is the instant feedback and reviews the WSO’s are getting. Unlike other product launches when a WSO is being launched you can see the reviews from the first buyers and the feedback coming in which will help you make a better decision. Launching a crappy WSO is much harder than launching a crappy product because when you launch a bad WSO not many will buy after the first disappointed feedbacks and reviews.
Every WSO is the same as any other thread on the forum so the reviews and user feedback is shown on the same page and all you have to do is scroll down and read a little. Unlike other product launches in which you need to use Google in order to find some reviews and usually most of the reviews you find are created by affiliates that are promoting these products so I wouldn’t take their recommendation seriously.
Not many affiliates will go to the trouble of writing a review, ranking it high on Google only to say that they don’t recommend the product as I did with my Google Sniper Review.
What is Bad About the WSO’s
Being cheap is a good thing but it can also be a bad thing. The fact that many WSO’s are priced at under $20 and many are priced at under $10 makes it very easy to buy. If you become a WSO addict you will simply not gain anything and you will soon realize you wasted a lot of money and time.
You need to only buy WSO’s that are relevant to what you are doing and that you think can assist you NOW. Not later. Also, be sure to go over all of the material you get from any WSO you purchased before you go ahead and buy another one. You simply wouldn’t believe how many people are buying WSO’s only to download them and never even look at the content.
Recommended WSO’s Overview
|Massive Niche List||Bill Guthrie||Niche Research||$11||Click Here|
|Super Affiliate Strategies||Charles Kirkland||Affiliate Marketing||$7||Click Here|
|IM Riches Mastery||Calvin Woon & Patricia Lin||Internet Marketing||$17||Click Here|
|Ultra Spinnable Minis||Vita Vee||SEO Content||$5||Click Here|
|Marketing Graphics Toolkit||Max Rylski||Graphics||$9.95||Click Here|
|WSO Cash Quadrant||Bill Guthrie||WSO Case Study||$8.50||Click Here|
|4-Hour Outsourcing||Matthew W. Rhodes||Outsourcing||$9.95||Click Here|
Recommended WSO’s – A Few Words
Internet & Affiliate Marketing WSO’s
- Massive Niche List – Bill Guthrie has created a really great WSO that I am sure many of you will love. Finding niches is a very common problem for many internet marketers and especially for newbies. Most marketers tend to stick to the niches they know or that are more common and find it very hard to find some uncommon niches that can be very profitable. You simply wouldn’t believe how many searches some of these niches are getting.
You will get an Excel sheet filled with over 1,000 niches (1,244 to be exact) which you can sort out by category or by global monthly searches. I am one of those that finds it hard to figure out new niches to attack and so I really found this WSO great for my purposes and for the price of $1 I think I made a good deal.
I also really liked the fact the Bill is not just leaving you alone with this massive list and he follows it with some great emails including some video tutorials on how to make the most of it. Click here to get the Massive Niche List WSO.
- WSO Cash Quadrant – Inside this WSO Bill Guthrie will share with you his own success with his first WSO launch (Massive Niche List) and how he made close to $10K in the first 7 days.
Very well written report that I recommend for anyone thinking about launching a WSO (this is why I bought it). Click here to get the WSO Cash Quadrant.
- Super Affiliate Strategies – We all want to super affiliates, right? Well, this is your chance to get some expert strategies from a true Super Affiliate. Charles Kirkland is a 2010 ClickBank Apex Elite Member and he is not your common “guru” as I am sure you will figure that one out for yourself shortly after you check his WSO.
For a really low price of only $7 you will get 3 video presentations plus some bonus webinars and other stuff. If you are an affiliate marketer than I really think you want to check this out. It is worth more than what you are required to pay and more importantly, I think it is well worth your time also. Click here to get the Super Affiliate Strategies WSO.
- IM Riches Mastery – Calvin Woon & Patricia Lin’s (IM Lovebirds) will show you exactly how they managed to get 6 WSO features as WSO of the day and how they made over $100K in 4 months. I know this sounds like a hyped out line that you normally see in all the crappy newbie traps Clickbank launches but this is not the case with Calvin and Patricia as they show you real (and I mean REAL) proof.
If you are interested in marketing to the IM niche (either as an affiliate or as a product owner) than you really need to think about getting this WSO. Just check out the reviews they get and I am sure that will help you make your decision. This is a bit pricy of a WSO as it is prices at $17 but don’t let that stop you.
This is truly one of the best value to the buck I got from a WSO. Click here to get the IM Riches Mastery WSO.
- Ultra Spinnable Minis – A truly amazing WSO and probably the highest value you will get for just $5. I recommend you ready my full Ultra Spinnable Minis Review and learn all you need about it and why I highly recommend it. Click here to get the Ultra Spinnable Minis WSO.
- Internet Graphics Toolkit – Pretty amazing website graphics for a ridiculously low price. Over 1,000 were already sold and for good reason. You are getting 21 modules filled with all the kinds of internet marketing and website graphics you will ever need. Everything is shows to you on the WSO.
I just want to add that after you complete your purchase you will get an upsell which I did took for myself as I found it to be very affordable. The upsell will be 4 additional graphic related products for the price of $39. Even though I usually don’t like upsells this time is actually did offer me more value and for a very low price so I decided to go for it and for the low price of $49 I can tell you that I am fully covered as far as graphics for all my money sites. Click here to get the Internet Graphics Toolkit WSO.
- 4-Hour Outsourcing – Matthew W. Rhodes shares with you exactly how you can and should outsource 90% of the things you do. I am a big fan of Tim Ferriss and his great book, The 4 Hour Workweek, and Matthew’s WSO was created based on what Tim writes about outsourcing and hiring VA’s to do the job for you.
Outsourcing should be an important part of any online business and I know I am getting into it strongly as it allows me to get more stuff done or have more free time. Click here to get the 4-Hour Outsourcing WSO.
More to come as I will find more WSO’s that are worth your time and money.
What WSO’s Do You Recommend?
As I am fairly busy and I really try not to spend to much time of the Warrior Forum looking for WSO’s (don’t want to become and addict) so I am sure there are probably great WSO’s I never even heard about and this is where you come in.
To your success (and mine ),